Thursday, July 5, 2012

STAAR Review Charts

After teaching my first year in 4th grade, I created a collection of Math STAAR review charts that would help students remember major concepts and strategies we used in class. I posted the charts around the room as we learned about each topic and then I put them all back up at the end of the year as we reviewed for the TAKS (now STAAR) test. All it took was glance at the images for the students to remember what they needed to do for each problem. By the time the test came around, my students had the charts locked in their brains and no longer needed them posted. I also copied these charts for every student to study with at home the week of the test.



This first product is FREE, so if you would like to use them in your classroom head on over to Teachers Pay Teachers to check them out!

1 comments:

  1. I will have to check it out. I like your blog design by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by L. Yates (http://wildaboutteaching10.blogspot.com). Powered by Blogger.